Stone Soup Vendor Application
Welcome to Stone Soup!
Here are a few things we want you to know:
- The City of Grover Beach requires anyone selling items in the city limits to obtain a Grover Beach Business Tax Certificate. The fee is included, and we will obtain the certificate for you. All vendors must have a valid Sellers Permit when applying. It is mandatory that we verify your number with the State Board of Equalization. You will receive a Special Event Certification Form after you register. Complete the form and return to email@example.com or fax to 805-489-3133.
- All prices cover the two-day festival. After July 30, all booth prices are raised by $25. We don’t sell booths for one day only. Standard booth size is 10’x10’. If your booth is larger than 10x10, you will need to purchase additional spaces.
- Food vendors must have a San Luis Obispo County Health Permit and comply with all regulations. Please note we do not accept duplicates for food vendors. We will need a complete list of what you will be serving. This does not apply to bever-ages. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Any vendor selling items not listed are subject to closure for non-compliance with no fee refund. Recyclable containers are mandatory.
- Your booth must be in good condition. Signage should be neat and professional looking. We reserve the right to refuse anyone if their booth does not meet our standards. If you are concerned, please send photos.
- We have a limited number of spaces that can accommodate generators. List your generator details in the comments section. Generators must be approved in advance. (Your booth space will be away from the staging area.)
- You must leave your space clean. This is a zero-waste event and we recycle everything.
For more information contact Peggy, Vendor Chair 805-264-4087 firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|